BSE Sensex Situation
On 3 Feb 2009, BSE Sensex has gained 0.91 percent or 133.50 points at 9,149.30. It was opened with the boom but fell down by 0.3 percent before reach to 2.6 percent. ITC and Reliance Industries are main leader of the rising Sensex this time. World markets are helping to calm down the stock markets investor nerves.
Australia and Japan has taken the positive moves to help their sick economies to set the good platform for bounce back in the world markets like Asia, Europe but the investors are extra conscious about the overview of the Indian stock market. Industry major player like Reliance Industries have the strong weight in the main BSE-30 index and it was up by 2 percent to Rs. 1,302.55, it was boomed because investors expected that gas sales may help the company in the current time.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- EU fines Ranbaxy, others for blocking cheaper drugs
- World shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Half-way to lost decade, Europe's growth task as tough as ever
- Wall St dips after recent rally as Fed statement looms
- Rupee gains, but still close to record low
- World Bank watching U.S. Fed, ready to respond
- Sensex ends higher ahead of Fed decision
- India to consider allowing extra wheat exports on Friday
- Tata Motors upgrades cars as rivals launch new ones
- Foreign investors buy RComm June futures