Sensex Index Tells About Market Flow
Sensex India is the figures of BSE 30 listed companies on the basis of free flow capitalization method. The free flow capitalization method is the calculation of figures derived from readily available stocks and shares for trading in the open market. This sensex index reflects the market condition and changes in the price of various commodities. Not only this, it also tells us about the assets of a particular company and its status in the market. The main aim of calculating sensex is to assess the value of a company and its ability to do trade.
There are 30 companies involved in the calculation of BSE Sensex. These include some of the big business shots in the market, such as Bharti Airtel, DLF Universal Limited, HDFC Bank, Hindalco Industries, Hindustan Liver Limited, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Larsen & Tubro, Mahindra Limited, Maruti Udyog, NTPC, ONGC, Ranbaxy Industries, Reliance Industries, Tata Group of companies and Wipro. These days, a conversation about hikes and lows in stock market is the prime topic. You get to know the trading ability and goodwill of a company in current news. All these news helps the industry people to make prediction about hikes and deduction in the prices of raw materials or other commodities manufactured by the companies.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- AIRSHOW - U.S. aerospace companies seek to reassure public on drones
- Bernanke says Fed likely to reduce stimulus this year
- Oil, gold dip on Bernanke stimulus remarks, grains up
- World stocks, bond prices drop as Fed points to reduced bond buying
- Wall St slumps after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buying
- INSTANT VIEW - Fed to keep buying bonds, boosts 2014 forecasts
- Fed keeps buying bonds, but sees economic risks easing
- EU fines Ranbaxy, others for blocking cheaper drugs
- Half-way to lost decade, Europe's growth task as tough as ever
- Rupee gains, but still close to record low