Sensex India is the figures of BSE 30 listed companies on the basis of free flow capitalization method. The free flow capitalization method is the calculation of figures derived from readily available stocks and shares for trading in the open market. This sensex index reflects the market condition and changes in the price of various commodities. Not only this, it also tells us about the assets of a particular company and its status in the market. The main aim of calculating sensex is to assess the value of a company and its ability to do trade.
There are 30 companies involved in the calculation of BSE Sensex. These include some of the big business shots in the market, such as Bharti Airtel, DLF Universal Limited, HDFC Bank, Hindalco Industries, Hindustan Liver Limited, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Larsen & Tubro, Mahindra Limited, Maruti Udyog, NTPC, ONGC, Ranbaxy Industries, Reliance Industries, Tata Group of companies and Wipro. These days, a conversation about hikes and lows in stock market is the prime topic. You get to know the trading ability and goodwill of a company in current news. All these news helps the industry people to make prediction about hikes and deduction in the prices of raw materials or other commodities manufactured by the companies.
On Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Indian Share Market extent up to 0.7 percent in row of third session. It is the highest level close in the last five weeks of the Indian markets. Investers of Share Market India were waiting for rescue plan of US economy, from which it is expected to set development for the world markets. Investors also motivated because of the coming up interim budget.
According to the market experts, the coming up budget announcement budget is an important variable which is keeping the markets hopeful about measures to boost the economy. On this, BSE Index rose to 0.66 percent or 63.58 points and close at 9,647.47 with its other 27 gaining components. The Sensex Index fell down till 0.8 percent at one point of the day before the rebound.
- China HSBC flash PMI hits 7-mth low, fans growth fears
- Samsung says Galaxy S4 sales hit 10 million
- JGBs dive, dollar index hits 3-year high on Bernanke comment
- Gold slips after Bernanke hints at slowing bond buys
- GM recalls more than 27,000 Cadillac crossovers with wheel issue
- Wall Street falters in volatile session on Fed worries
- Half of investments in emerging markets go via tax havens - study
- Bernanke says more progress needed before stimulus pullback
- U.S. stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains
- Oil falls as Fed minutes send U.S. equities down