Sensex India is the figures of BSE 30 listed companies on the basis of free flow capitalization method. The free flow capitalization method is the calculation of figures derived from readily available stocks and shares for trading in the open market. This sensex index reflects the market condition and changes in the price of various commodities. Not only this, it also tells us about the assets of a particular company and its status in the market. The main aim of calculating sensex is to assess the value of a company and its ability to do trade.
There are 30 companies involved in the calculation of BSE Sensex. These include some of the big business shots in the market, such as Bharti Airtel, DLF Universal Limited, HDFC Bank, Hindalco Industries, Hindustan Liver Limited, ICICI Bank, Infosys, Larsen & Tubro, Mahindra Limited, Maruti Udyog, NTPC, ONGC, Ranbaxy Industries, Reliance Industries, Tata Group of companies and Wipro. These days, a conversation about hikes and lows in stock market is the prime topic. You get to know the trading ability and goodwill of a company in current news. All these news helps the industry people to make prediction about hikes and deduction in the prices of raw materials or other commodities manufactured by the companies.
On Tuesday, February 10, 2009 Indian Share Market extent up to 0.7 percent in row of third session. It is the highest level close in the last five weeks of the Indian markets. Investers of Share Market India were waiting for rescue plan of US economy, from which it is expected to set development for the world markets. Investors also motivated because of the coming up interim budget.
According to the market experts, the coming up budget announcement budget is an important variable which is keeping the markets hopeful about measures to boost the economy. On this, BSE Index rose to 0.66 percent or 63.58 points and close at 9,647.47 with its other 27 gaining components. The Sensex Index fell down till 0.8 percent at one point of the day before the rebound.
- Microsoft unveils new Xbox One game console
- U.S. court studies wiretaps in Rajat Gupta insider case
- EU watchdog unveils caps for bank bonuses
- Dimon keeps JPMorgan chairman title after bruising battle
- Ireland rejects blame for Apple's low tax rate
- Rupee falls to near six-month low on stock losses, importer demand
- iGate sacks Murthy over undisclosed relationship
- JPMorgan shareholders support Dimon's dual roles in vote
- Gold charts point to fresh trouble ahead with eyes on $1,100/oz
- Sensex hits one-week low; doubts creep in after rally